Book our event venue and have the best day of your life
After 10 years in the wedding industry, we built Red Acre Barn to make the process of planning your special event easy. Great customer service, close to Des Moines, freedom to use vendors of your choice, set up, tear down, security, cleaning and bartenders are included. Best of all, your photos will be amazing whether your wedding is inside or outside because this Iowa wedding barn was created from the perspective of a photographer.
Red Acre Barn and vineyard is a 5,632 square foot venue space for weddings, receptions and events set on 24 acres of land.
2018 Best of Warren County event venue
Contact us to get a tour of the Iowa's best event and wedding venue! We love to host weddings, receptions, bridal showers, corporate events, family reunions, prom, holiday parties, birthday parties and much more!
- The property is near Hwy 92 and I-35, 18 minutes to the Mills Civic Parkway exit in West Des Moines
- 22 minutes to the Fleur Drive exit for the airport
- Reclaimed wood on the inside from old barns in Iowa to create endless variation in color, grain and texture
- Flawless blend of rustic, elegance, and beauty that provides the picture perfect backdrop
- Authentic feel of a true Iowa barn
- Country setting venue
- 2 acre vineyard
- 5,632 square feet
- Seats 300 guests
- Heating and Air
- Use of indoor space and outdoor grounds
- Open year round
- Inventory of available decor to use
- Rental hours from 9 AM-midnight
- Rehearsal/dinner rental
- Bridal suite and groom’s lounge
- Kitchen is available, BBQ/grill & roaster use allowed
- Fully stocked bar with trained bar staff, non-alcoholic drinks may be brought in
- Large loft space
- Tables and chairs available – 4 76" farm tables, 35 60” rounds tables, 7 8' rectangle tables, 20 6’ rectangle tables, 10 cocktail tables, 350 chairs
- Use of 60 benches, holding approximately 5 people each, for ceremony area
- Accommodations for band/DJ/speaker
Trista + Nick
"I don't know how to repay you for your excellent services you provided. WOW, your venue is Breathtakingly PERFECT for a barn wedding!!! You did everything right for this venue! And you continue to add and change things to make it better and better. I have too many compliments to count on how many family and friends came up and told us how gorgeous the venue was!
You, yourself Sherry, are a class act and are so on top of things. You never made me question once choosing your venue. You were very attentive to emails and responses were rapid and never made me wait. You guys truly value the people you are working with as one of your family and not just another customer. I know that a lot of your life is now dedicated to this venue and you spend a lot of hours making it perfect for each event held there, which shows!"